Working Word. Strategic storytelling.
That’s our thing. Told through PR, digital, media and film. Using insights, imagination, and integration for impact. Turning your audiences into advocates. Creating outcomes that change your organisation for the better.
Telling stories. That’s your thing. You’ve got a passion for people and are inquisitive about how the world finds its information. You love coming up with ideas and angles for news stories and campaigns. You’ve got a track record of exciting audiences with creative campaigns and can’t wait to see where your skills could take you next.
You’ve always been a writer and can turn your pen to a snappy social post or a longer story. Social is about more than just selfies for you, it’s the place you get your breaking news and opinions. Aesthetics are important to you and you’ve learned to use design tools to make your posts ping. You’re into politics (almost) as much as pop culture.
Sound familiar? Ready to take the next step in your career? Then we’d love to speak to you.
We’re looking for the right person with at least two year’s experience in communications (agency or in-house).
The job is based in our Cardiff city centre offices at least three days a week.
- Attractive holiday allowance plus additional paid leave over Christmas / New Year
- New business bonus scheme
- Tax free childcare
- Immediate access to counselling and mental health support
- Regular paid-for team social events and annual away day
- Fully stocked kitchen and bar
- Flexible and remote working
- 50% mobile phone contract paid
- 50% gym membership paid
- 75% CIPR (or other relevant membership body) paid
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- All expenses paid Christmas party
- Internal knowledge and best practice sharing
- Regular training and progression opportunities
- Green Dragon accredited company
- Chwarae Teg Fair Play Employer
- Cardiff and Vale Credit Union savings scheme
- Paid for annual flu-jab
- Team charity of the year, match funded by company
We’d particularly love to hear from people from ethnic minority communities and are happy to consider applicants looking for part-time or reduced hours.
Application deadline: 15/07/22
Salary: £23,000.00-£35,000.00 per year, dependent on experience.