East End Women’s Museum
A teenage boxer. An undercover journalist. An anti-sweatshop campaigner. These are just some of the important untold stories told by East End Women’s Museum, England’s only museum dedicated to women’s history. We worked with the museum on a range of digital content for a crowdfunder campaign to help raise funds to open a physical museum.
- Create a range of content for social media to drive a crowdfunding campaign
- Tell the stories of unheard women from throughout history
- Raise £10,000 to help create a physical museum in London’s east end.
Women make history every day but the history books don’t always reflect that. Our content helped the Museum tell the stories of courage, compassion, genius, resourcefulness and resistance from a range of unheard voices. Our team:
- Designed an overarching look and feel for the content.
- Created a graphical led film which told the stories of women including teenage boxer and trailblazer, undercover journalist Olive Christian Malvery and Mala Sen, a housing and anti-sweatshop campaigner.
- Produced a range of gifs and graphics to drive people to donate.
- The physical museum is currently going through the design process in Barking town centre and is set to open in 2022.